Listening to rain makes me feel better.
Humans are over 70% water. What good are we if we’re just fluid encased by flesh?
And like islands, they had yet to discover themselves and found each other floating apart into the depths of the desolate sea.
writing a pamphlet on incest nbd
When you say “it happened on my watch” it means that it happened while you were at your post watching the surrounding area. Watch here does not mean the device used to keep time, like I thought it did this whole time, but instead refers to your period of vigilance.
Being sick does not stop me from doing math.
- Have been essentially sleeping for 24 hours
- Had fever. Broke fever. Got fever.
- Have been given a cocktail of over-the-counter/Salvadoran medicines.
- Coughed up my guts.
- Spewed death and misery to all.
- Worked on nothing.
- Hearing earthquake-like steps on the stairs when I sneeze.
I feel like Heroes is 99% green screen.
EDIT: Claire and Nathan are in Mexico yet I have only heard one person speak Spanish. Hmm.
I feel like I would do the same.